I’m sitting here. I get these pains everywhere. I think I’ve got some paranoia called I-just-thought-of-another-disease-I-could-have. There’s this proper name for it. It just might be this age where you worry about yourself and you think ‘Oh God, please let me stay healthy because being ill will ruin everything’.
I’ve got so many plans and goals. Every time I see a disabled or ill person, I feel my guts turning upside down. What kind of life they lead? Does anyone take care of them? Or are they just left to live? Every easy acctivity brings them pain, tears in their eyes or maybe they’re happy. They are blessed though.
Every time I look at my parents I think how am I gonna cope when they’re not around. They gave me everything I wanted, they spoiled me. Made me the person that I am now. That’s true what they say ‘One child is ALWAYS spoiled’. They become selfish because everything revolves around them but when something bad happens to the closest one to your heart, you’re the one to go and comfort them. You feel their pain.
I’m only young but life HAS taught be a lot.
- Don’t become someone else just to fit in. On the other hand it is a good thing for those who has not found who they are yet. You have to feel it.
- Bad mistakes are the only ones that you have learnt nothing from.
When you have a problem, solve it yourself. Only in extreme cases call for help someone who you are the closest to.
- Stay in education for how long it is possible! These are the greatest years of your life.
- Do not speak to strangers who look suspicious! I always seemed to ignore that rule. When someone starts talking to you randomly, you just say ‘My mum told me not to speak to strangers’. Always works, even if you’re not 5 anymore.
- Bad accidents just make your life even more interesting. God keeps us busy all the time.
- When someone dies, don’t cry. They have a better life and are watching you all the time. - Sometimes they give you signs, you just need to know how to read them.
- Treasure every minute when you see those who you haven’t seen for a long, long time.
- The place you were born in should never be erased from your memory, every corner of it has a deep meaning.
- Me 3 years ago
- Adaś Miałczyński